English authorities have launched a sexual assault investigation against Nelly.
According to TMZ, the 43-year-old rapper has been accused of forcing a female fan to perform oral sex on him following his concert at Cliffs Pavilion in Essex, England. The alleged incident occurred on Dec. 5, about two months after Monique Greene claimed Nelly had raped her on his tour bus in Washington.
Nelly’s latest accuser said she had met him backstage where they reportedly posed for a picture together. The unidentified woman claims Nelly then asked her and her friends to join him in his dressing room; however, shortly after they arrived, he allegedly took the woman into another room next door, where he began masturbating in front of her. She said he also tried kissing her and pulling her top off before he pushed her head down and forced his penis into her mouth. The woman told TMZ she got up and fled the room at that point, which prompted Nelly to call her the C-word.
The alleged victim said she initially refused to report the incident to police, as she feared no one would believe her.
Nelly’s lawyer, Scott Rosenblum, has denied the latest claims.
“These allegations arose after Ms. Green [sic] amended her suit for money to include a reference to these claims. The fact that the police are investigating these claims is not new information and Nelly welcomes a thorough investigation,” he told TMZ. “Nelly is confident that once investigated, these claims will be determined to be disingenuous […] Nelly was accompanied by his girlfriend during this tour and she was at his side throughout. It is important that police investigate every allegation of this nature.”
On Oct. 8, 2017, Nelly was arrested in Auburn, Washington on suspicion of second-degree rape. Prosecutors eventually dropped the case after his accuser, Greene, refused to comply with authorities; however, nearly four months after the alleged incident occurred, Greene requested an injunction against Nelly to prevent him from assaulting other women. Greene’s attorney, Karen K. Koehler, later revealed she had been in contact with two other women who suffered similar experiences to what Greene alleges. One of those women, identified as Jane Doe 2, is presumably the victim in the Essex investigation.
- Two More Women Come Forward to Accuse Nelly of Sexual Assault
- Nelly Arrested for Rape (UPDATE)
- Nelly's Accuser Details the Rapper's Alleged Plot to Sexually Assault Women
- Nelly's Girlfriend Shantel Jackson Says Sexual Assault Allegations Are 'False Claims'
More from Complex
- Isaiah Thomas Reportedly Has 'No Love' for Lebron James
- This Is the Political Meaning Behind Michelle Obama's Smithsonian Portrait Dress
- White Substance Sent to Obama’s D.C. Office Was Actually Baby Powder
- Another Woman Has Come Forward With Sexual Assault Accusations Against Nelly
- These Reeboks Are Covered in Sketches