Although NBC’s newest episode of America’s Got Talent ticked down from last week, it still easily was Tuesday’s top-rated and most-watched show in primetime, delivering a 1.1 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic and 7.57 million viewers. A fresh episode of World of Dance (0.7, 3.96M) also took the stage for the network, and also ticked down week over week.
ABC aired an encore of its The Last Defense special and a new episode of What Would You Do? (0.4, 2.64M), which was steady in the demo.
More from Deadline
- 'Snowpiercer' Season One Finale Delivers Highest Ratings Since Debut
- ABC's 'World News Tonight With David Muir' Hits Another Ratings Milestone As No. 1 Program On Broadcast & Cable In Demos & Total Viewers
- 'The Titan Games' Conquers Monday; 'CMA Best Of Fest' Retrospective Solid
DC’s Stargirl (0.2, 846,000) and the latest installment of the stand-up series The CW Happy Hour (0.1, 329K) were both on par in the demo, though the former hit a viewership low.
Elsewhere, repeats of NCIS, FBI and FBI: Most Wanted helped CBS tie for second in the demo with Univision, while Fox served repeats of Hell’s Kitchen and Prodigal Son.
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: Numbers Skyrocket As New Cases Hit Record Highs 3 Times In Past 10 Days - Update
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto