The post AMC Theatres Delays Reopening Until Mid-to-Late August appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
AMC Theatres will remain closed until mid-to-late August across the US. On Thursday morning, the world’s largest theater chain confirmed that it would not be re-opening on July 30th as previously reported. Mind you, this marks the third postponement.
“This new timing reflects currently expected release dates for much anticipated blockbusters like Warner Bros.’ Tenet and Disney’s Mulan, as well as release dates for several other new movies coming to AMC’s big screens,” the company said in a statement.
On Monday, Tenet was indefinitely postponed, while Mulan remains slated for an August 21st release. Both titles are expected to adrenalize the industry.
Of course, it should also be noted that AMC has opened its theaters across Europe and the Middle East. Reason being, those countries have managed to get their shit together, while America continues to politicize science. Fun times!
So, don’t be surprised to read another article about another delay, but hey, fingers crossed. In the meantime, you can prepare for the big day by picking up one of our custom face masks. After all, AMC will require you to wear one — and for good reason.
- Kanye West Held His First Campaign Presidential Rally in South Carolina, And It Went As Well As You'd Expect
- Chris Cornell's Unreleased Cover of Guns N' Roses' "Patience" Unearthed for His 56th Birthday: Stream
- Alex Trebek Once Unknowingly Ate Five Hash Brownies and Woke Up at a Friend's House Three Days Later
- Burger Records Employees, Artists Accused of Rampant Sexual Misconduct
- Woman Jumps on Stage, Coughs on Singer Clayton Gardner During Concert