The post Alessia Cara impersonates Billie Eilish, sings with Juanes on Fallon: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Pop singer Alessia Cara pulled double duty on Wednesday night’s edition of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Not only did she join Juanes to perform their recent collaboration, “Querer Mejor”, Cara also spun the “Wheel of Musical Impressions” and impersonated some of her fellow pop contemporaries.
Specifically, Cara sang “Pop Goes the Weasel” in the style of Billie Eilish; channeled Amy Winehouse on “Old MacDonald Had a Farm”; and went full Alanis Morissette singing “Hush, Little Baby”. Replay it all down below.
- Second person comes forward accusing Katy Perry of sexual harassment
- Full Woodstock recording to air on WXPN at exact time of original festival
- Mr. Bungle reunite for first concerts in 20 years [Updated]
- Bauhaus frontman Peter Murphy suffers heart attack
- R.I.P. Peter Fonda, Easy Rider star and counter-culture icon dead at 79