EXCLUSIVE: Talent manager/producer Adam Griffin has left LINK Entertainment, where he was a partner for the last 13 years, to launch his own management company, Vault Entertainment. Joining him at the Beverly Hills-based company are managers Samir Karar and Diandra Younesi and junior manager Natalie Thomas, who all had worked with Griffin at LINK.
“I am really looking forward to this next chapter,” said Griffin. “We represent a talented and diverse roster of clients and are looking forward to continuing to guide them as they achieve their professional goals.”
More from Deadline
- 'One Day At A Time's Gloria Calderón Kellett Inks Overall Deal With Amazon Studios
- Duane "Dog" Chapman Joins Faith-Based Thriller 'Hunting God'
- NBC Nabs Adaptation of British Immigrant Comedy 'Home' From Ben Stiller, Stacy Traub, Lionsgate TV & BBC Studios As Put Pilot
Vault’s client roster includes Patricia Heaton (Carol’s Second Act, The Middle), Kelsey Grammer (Frasier, Boss), Wayne Brady (Let’s Make a Deal, Whose Line Is It Anyway?), Val Kilmer (Paramount’s Top Gun: Maverick), Tia Mowry (Netflix’s Family Reunion), Angela Kinsey, Tiffany Boone (Netflix feature Good Morning, Midnight), Malcolm-Jamal Warner (Fox’s The Resident), Nicholas Gonzalez (ABC’s The Good Doctor), Nicole Ari Parker (Fox’s Empire), Olivia Welch (Fox 3-part franchise Fear Street), Wilson Bethel (CBS’ All Rise), Eden Sher, Jessica Camacho (CBS’ All Rise), Soleil Moon Frye (Peacock’s Punky Brewster reboot), Karen Pittman (Apple TV+’s The Morning Show), Tania Raymonde (Amazon’s Goliath), Denise Richards, Tim Matheson (Netflix’s Virgin River), Evan Ross, Brooke Elliott (Netflix’s Sweet Magnolias), Sarah Drew, Ashlee Simpson, Arden Myrin (Netflix’s Insatiable), Adrian Martinez (ABC’s Stumptown) and Josh Cooke (NatGeo’s The Right Stuff).
Griffin is an executive producer on the CBS comedy series Carol’s Second Act starring Heaton.
Best of Deadline
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers