9-1-1: Lone Star got a boost Monday in primetime, climbing three tenths to earn a 1.3 rating in the adults 18-49 demo along with 6.34 million viewers. The Ryan Murphy spinoff of the action procedural finished behind only The Bachelor (1.5, 5.61M), which continues to rule the night.
ABC’s reality hit slipped a tenth for its three-hour edition. The network won the night overall in the demo and finished behind CBS and NBC in total viewers.
More from Deadline
- Super Bowl Ratings: Viewership For Game, Halftime Show, Lead-Out 'Masked Singer' Tick Up
- 'SNL': Meet 'Pilot Hunk', He's Like 'The Bachelor' With Extra Baggage
- 'The Bachelor' Will Bring Roses To 65 Cities In A Live Roadshow
Fox also saw a nice uptick in ratings for its crime drama Prodigal Son (0.8, 3.62M), ticking up two tenths. NBC’s Manifest (0.7, 3.53M) also saw a tick up in the demo, while America’s Got Talent Champions (1.1, 6.78M) held steady in ratings; its viewership fell a bit but it still was the night’s most-watched program.
CBS saw the return of its Monday night lineup after a week off and was steady across the board: The Neighborhood (0.8, 6.26M), Bob Hearts Abishola (0.7, 5.84M), All Rise (0.6, 5.48M) and Bull (0.6, 6.51M).
It was the same story for the CW, with All American (0.2, 810,000) and Black Lightning (0.2, 730K) even with last week.
Best of Deadline
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers