6ix9ine isn't taking his latest victory in stride.
As expected, the braggadocious rapper is gloating about his new No. 1 single. 6ix9ine is currently waging war against the industry's gatekeepers, who prevented him to get plays on radio and streaming services. The first person he attacked was Miami DJ Tony Neal. After "Gooba" failed to hit No. 1 on the Hot 100, 6ix9ine went on a rampage against labels and Billboard. This moved Neal to claim that 6ix9ine will "never be No. 1" without radio play.
6ix9ine says he's going on a seven-day rant after being blackballed by the industry. Get ready.
- 6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj's "Trollz" Debuts at No. 1 on Hot 100 Chart
- Listen to Another Version of 6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj's "Trollz"
- 6ix9ine Shares New Song "Trollz" Featuring Nicki Minaj
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.