On Sunday, Brooklyn-born rapper 6ix9ine (real name Daniel Hernandez) was arrested in Bed-Stuy for driving without a license, according to Page Six. Police say Hernandez had parked his SUV in front of a fire hydrant and failed to provide identification. They say he did give his real name, and when they ran it they learned his license had been suspended.
The latest infraction actually represents a relatively small blip when it comes to the 22-year-old's legal problems. Last week Houston police issued a warrant for 6ix9ine for misdemeanor assault after he allegedly choked a 16-year-old boy at a mall. He was also blocked by NYC cops from entering the club 1 Oak when Snoop Dogg was deejaying. According to TMZ, 6ix9ine was attempting to talk to Snoop to help clear up feuds he has with various rappers and gang members on the West Coast.
In October 2015, Hernandez pled guilty to a felony count of "use of a child in a sexual performance." That was related to an offense that occurred in February 2015, where videos of an incident with a 13-year-old girl were disseminated online. According to a complaint filed by the victim's mom, the girl in the tape engaged in "oral sexual intercourse" with a man while 6ix9ine "stood behind the child making a thrusting motion with his pelvis and smacking her on her buttocks."
Though he pled guilty, 6ix9ine denied those accusations.
- 6ix9ine's Court Date in Child Sex Case Postponed (UPDATED)
- Bhad Bhabie Is Still No Fan of 'Rainbow-Headed Ass B*tch' 6ix9ine
- 6ix9ine Wanted for Allegedly Choking 16-Year-Old in Houston Mall
More from Complex
- Oregon Teen Must Pay $36.6 Million After Starting Forest Fire with Illegal Fireworks
- Ron Howard Reveals How George Lucas Gave 'Solo' a 'Nice Accent' on One Han Scene
- T.I. Wants Retribution for Last Week's Arrest: ‘Who Is Gonna Hold Themselves Accountable?’
- Parents Sue 30-Year-Old Son for Refusing to Move Out
- Allen Iverson Models New Kith x Mitchell & Ness Collection