As the United States inches closer to November 3 in one of the most crucial and history-making elections, stakes are high and the country is on their toes. Next Sunday, 60 Minutes will put a spotlight on the election next week with interviews featuring presidential candidates Donald Trump and Joe Biden.
Lesley Stahl will have a conversation with former reality show host Trump in the White House while Norah O’Donnell will interview former Vice President Joe Biden.
— 60 Minutes (@60Minutes) October 19, 2020
More from Deadline
- 'Last Week Tonight': John Oliver Unpacks Dangers Of Trump's Move To Withdraw From WHO
- Russo Brothers & 'Avengers' Stars To Assemble For Joe Biden Fundraiser
- #MyNameIs Trends As Daniel Dae Kim, Kal Penn & More Celebrate Name Origins, Shame GOP Senator For Mocking Kamala Harris Pronunciation
Best of Deadline
- U.S. Coronavirus Update: America Now Has Over 7 Million COVID-19 Cases As New Daily Infections Rise In 23 States
- Coronavirus: Movies That Have Halted Or Delayed Production Amid Outbreak
- Hong Kong Filmart Postponed Due To Coronavirus Fears; Event Moves Two Weeks Before Toronto