Our editorial team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission.
When it comes to Halloween, there seems to only be two types of people. People who want to go all out on their costumes (they have multiple accessories and have definitely watched a few makeup tutorials) and those who are happy putting on a black t-shirt and going out sans any real discernible costume.
But luckily, there can be a happy medium. We have rounded up six costumes that are not only fun and classic Halloween standbys, but they are also made up of pieces that you most likely already have in your closet.
- Manduka mudra bra, $54
- Sinland Multi-purpose Microfiber Fast Drying Travel Gym Towels, $13.60
- Manduka solite mesh ankle legging, $92
No matter if Soul Cycle is your jam or yoga is more your thing, there's a good chance that you have a favorite workout set in your wardrobe. Simply put on your go-to leggings and top, grab a water bottle and a towel, and you can be whatever kind of workout teacher you want.
- Halloween Red Devil Costume Accessory Set, $13.99
- Superdown Jaylin Ruched Mini Dress, $68
- VINCE CAMUTO Sebatini Sandal, $99.95
While you probably won't be the only devil that you see out on Halloween, you'll at least look somewhat original since your costume won't be store-bought. Throw on a red jumpsuit, dress or romper, a pair of devil horns and you are sure to be looking red hot.
- slip™ for beauty sleep 'Slipsilk™' Pure Silk Sleep Mask, $50
- J.CREW Vintage Pajamas, $42.75 (orig. $95)
- UGG Genuine Shearling Slipper, $119.95
We're not saying that you can't dress up as Aurora, the OG Sleeping Beauty, but we think our version is a lot easier. Simply grab a cute matching pajama set, an eye mask and a pair of slippers that you can wear outside and you're all set. Toss on a robe if it's a chilly night!
- FREE PEOPLE Fenix Faux Leather Moto Jacket, $198
- TOPSHOP Ripped Denim Miniskirt, $60
- TREASURE & BOND Band Graphic Tee, $49
There has probably been a time in everybody's life when they thought they were going to grow up to be a rockstar. While that might not have come true, you can easily pretend it did. Just pair a denim or leather skirt with a graphic tee and a moto jacket for a look that could also low key work on a regular night out.
- White Feather Angel Wing & Halo Set, $24.99
- Lamilus Women's Casual Sleeveless Halter Neck Party Lace Mini Dress, $29.99
- DREAM PAIRS Women's Chunk Low Heel Pump Sandals, $43.99
Like the devil, an angel isn't super original -- but the costume can still be super cute. Pick out a white dress you love (any style you like will work) and pair it with a fun pair of metallic shoes, angel wings and a halo for a look that is heaven-sent.
- Queen.M Women's Basic Solid Bodysuit Turtleneck Leotard, $16.99
- Merroyal Glitter Cat Ears Headband, $6.99
- MANZI 2 Pairs Run Resistant Opaque Tights, $12.99
Look both spooky and chic by dressing as a black cat this year. Grab a black dress or bodysuit, a pair of cat ears and tights or high socks to easily whip up this fun look. Throw on a faux fur jacket and heels to complete the classic costume.
Shop more costume ideas below!