50 Cent's never-ending beef with Ja Rule has entered a new chapter.
On Monday, 50 Cent took to Instagram where he clowned Ja Rule for promoting a local Greek restaurant.
Yet, 50 didn't stop there. Along with the commercial, a video surfaced on the internet of Ja Rule performing a private event. Per TMZ, this party was secured through Rule's ICONN booking app. The fact that Ja Rule seemed to be performing for such a small crowd only became fuel for 50 to send shots at his rival.
"If you don’t want to end up doing private birthday parties for 15 people... stay out of my way, OK," 50 Cent said in another deleted Instagram post.
- Ja Rule Reminds 50 Cent That His Son Is a Ja Rule Fan
- 50 Cent and Ja Rule Are Fighting on IG, Again
- 50 Cent Trolls Rival Ja Rule Over Fyre Festival Failure
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.