Not since the early seasons of The Office has NBC aired a cringeworthy comedy as tough to watch as Megyn Kelly Today. After a stumble-filled first week, the show is struggling to find a voice as the network continues to try to make it Fun and Exciting. Today, Hoda Kotb appeared to fill time and keep things lively by dancing with Kelly. It’s fairly excruciating, in a “deleted scene from Twin Peaks: The Return” sort of way.
Hoda was on this morning for no reason other than to fill time and I've never been so embarrassed.Kate Aurthur (@KateAurthur) October 19, 2017
- Actress Shares Her Harrowing Account of Harvey Weinstein’s Manipulation
- The Odd Timing and Faulty Logic of Taylor Swift’s ‘Gorgeous’
- Director James Toback Accused of Sexual Harassment by Over 30 Women
- What’s New on Netflix: October 2017
- Not Even Calling All of the Living Presidents Could Get Hillary Clinton Out of Attending Donald Trump’s Inauguration