Our 21 Absolute Favorite Cashmere Pieces for Winter Comfort — Starting at $15
·4 min read
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
The wintertime is the season of layering. Of course, this is easier said than done. It's incredibly possible to go overboard and end up with awkward bulking and endless sweating. That's why choosing the right materials is crucial, and we happen to know of a fabulous fabric that's lightweight, cozy and extra warm — cashmere!
This luxuriously soft knit is the key to staying warm without overheating. Somehow, cashmere manages to keep you toasty even when you're wearing a light sweater. If you haven't invested in cashmere in the past, you're in luck — because we found a slew of stylish knit pieces for you to check out below!
Our 21 Favorite Cashmere Pieces for Winter — Starting at $15!
2. We Also Love: If you don't like bulky hats, then getting a lightweight cashmere one is an excellent option — and we love this slouchy beanie from jaxmonoy! Originally $26, now on sale for $15 on Amazon!
11. Best Cropped Option: When teamed with your favorite high-waisted bottoms, this AllSaints cropped sweater will create a stunning silhouette — on sale for $160 at Nordstrom!
12. Favorite Deal: We had to include this basic posh turtleneck made from 100% cashmere — it's a major score. Originally $139, and now on sale for $99.90 at Nordstrom!
13. Our Absolute Favorite: If you want a staple cashmere piece in your closet, this Real Cashmere cardigan is a winner — and it's majorly discounted right now! Originally $199, and now just $30 at Walmart!
14. We Also Love: For anyone who loves bolder colors, this magenta and oversized Rails cardigan will suit you perfectly! It's $268 at Nordstrom!
15. We Can't Forget: Another designer deal! This Vince V-neck cardigan is on sale for a seriously stellar price — originally $425, and now just $255 at Nordstrom!
16. Favorite Maxi Knit: Long duster cardigans like this one from Jessica London immediately make Us feel warm, fuzzy and comfy inside. It was $100, and now it's on sale for $59 at Walmart!
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For the first time since 2014, Catherine, Princess of Wales, has returned to America. Kate and Prince William today wrapped up their three-day Boston tour, which began on Wednesday, November 30. During their visit, the pair met with world leaders and hosted their second annual Earthshot Prize Awards in honor of five advocates of environmentalism.
This doctor knows how to dress! From the pastel pink HiSo coat she wore on February 15 while boarding Air Force One to the violet Michael Kors skirt suit she sported during a February 25 appearance, the first lady is embracing all the colors of the rainbow. It became clear from Inauguration Day that sophistication and style would be the name of the game in the Biden White House.
We’ve seen some daring looks from Priyanka Chopra over the years, but this one may be one of the most jaw-dropping looks we’ve ever seen from the Baywatch star. On Dec 2, Chopra attended the Red Sea International Film Festival, specifically turning heads on the Women in Cinema red carpet. If you need any proof […]
When Madison LeCroy got married to Brett Randle in Chablé Maroma in Riviera Maya, Mexico, her cap-sleeved white gown with a sweetheart neckline was nothing short of romantic. The elegant style by Reem Acra also featured a full skirt and long train — perfect for the dreamy beachside locale where she opted to go barefoot. The Southern Charm newlywed loved her floral beaded and embroidered gown so much that she allowed the look to inspire her new swimsuit collection with Beach Riot. In a November 3