Watching TV in 2019 may have gone a little something like this: “Wait, didn’t I just see that actor on [insert show title here]?”
No matter what combination of TV’s 500-plus shows you were watching, you likely saw the same stars popping up over and over again.
More from TVLine
- Arrow's Katherine McNamara Weighs In on Mia's Bid to Earn Oliver's Respect, Teases an 'Iconic' Series Finale
- The Good Place's D'Arcy Carden to Star in Amazon's A League of Their Own
- The Stand: Katherine McNamara, Eion Bailey Join CBS All Access Event Series
As our Year in Review rolls on, we’ve taken stock of the small screen’s biggest workaholics, acknowledging the many thespians who never seemed to take a break in 2019.
In the attached gallery, we’ve recognized 25 actors who appeared in dozens of TV episodes this year, spread out across at least three different shows — though in many cases, these busy bees showed up in four, five, even six projects. While some actors spent the last 12 months hopping from recurring gig to recurring gig, others managed to squeeze in some guest roles when they weren’t busy with full-time, series-regular work.
Among the stars you’ll find in our roundup: Arrow’s Katherine McNamara, The Good Place’s D’Arcy Carden, El Camino’s Aaron Paul and Younger’s Charles Michael Davis, to name a few.
But which actor was deemed the busiest of all in 2019? Scroll through the attached gallery — or click here for direct access — to find out, then drop a comment to give your own kudos to the year’s most tireless stars.
Launch Gallery: TV's Busiest Actors of 2019
Best of TVLine
- 15 Series Finales From 2019, Graded
- 2019 in Review: Quotes of the Year!
- 2019 in Review: 14 Dumb Things TV Did