2 Chainz recruited Quavo and Gucci Mane for his new track "Good Drank." Produced by Mike Dean, the song finds the three rappers going in over a soft piano beat. 2 Chainz handles the first verse, with Gucci taking on the second. Quavo lays down a smooth hook, rapping "Good drank, big knots/Good drugs, I put a four on the rocks/Drop top, no hot box/12 tried to pull me over pink slips to the cops." He also gives a Harambe shout out. "Take your babies no Harambe/Play with keys like Doc Dre," he raps near the end of the chorus.
It's been a busy year for all three artists. 2 Chainz has three projects out this year, most notably the Karate Kid-inspired mixtape Daniel Son; Necklace Don, which he's also planning on turning into a cartoon miniseries. In some ways, "Good Drank" is reminiscent of 2 Chainz' understated Drake reunion track "Big Amount," off the Daniel Son; Necklace Don mixtape. Gucci Mane has dropped two projects since his release from prison earlier this year, Everybody Looking and Woptober. He's already announced a third before the year is out. Quavo has been putting in work with Migos on their upcoming sophomore album Culture, as well as breaking out in his own right. He lent a stellar verse to Young Thug for their fan-favorite track "Pick Up the Phone."
You can listen to 2 Chainz, Gucci Mane, and Quavo's "Good Drank" below, and look out for its iTunes release soon.
- Interview: 2 Chainz Talks Karate, 'Cruel Winter,' and Becoming an E-Commerce Mogul
- Travi$ Scott and Young Thug Drop New Video for "Pick Up the Phone" f/ Quavo
- Gucci Mane Talks 'Woptober,' Drake, and Post-Prison Plans With Funkmaster Flex
More from Complex
- The Best Movies On Netflix Right Now (January 2017)
- Watch the 'Broad City' Ladies Curse Out Donald T***p on Inauguration Day
- Future Shows Off the Lavish Lifestyle in New "Poppin Tags" Video
- Livestream Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Aaron Rodgers, Packers Might Be Without Several Top Playmakers in NFC Championship Game