The post Get 15% Off at the Consequence Store by Taking This Quick Survey appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
The Consequence Store recently relaunched with new merch, including t-shirts and face masks. In the process, we’ve raised thousands of dollars for MusiCares’ COVID-19 Artist Relief Fund as well as for Consequence of Sound, an independent media company.
As we plot out the next products launching on the Consequence Store, we’re hoping you can take a few minutes to provide some honest feedback. Below, you’ll find a brief survey about our store, our masks, and what you’d like to see going forward.
As a token of our appreciation, we’re offering a 15% off discount code to everyone who completes this survey. Simply answer the questions below, enter your email address at the end, and a code will be sent to your inbox. Then head to the Consequence Store and grab the latest masks, T-shirt designs, and combo packs!
- Robert Pattinson Is The Batman in Nirvana-Soundtracked First Trailer: Watch
- Sexually Repressed Fox Anchor Tucker Carlson Freaks Out Over "WAP" Video: Watch
- Trump Replaces The Rolling Stones' "You Can’t Always Get What You Want" with "Y.M.C.A." at Rallies
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Already Linked to Multiple Coronavirus Cases
- Chris Cornell Statue Vandalized
- R.I.P. Justin Townes Earle, Singer-Songwriter Dies at 38