The streaming wars continue and a new player has entered the game. Peacock, the new service created by NBCUniversal, seeks to capture the hearts (and dollars) of anyone looking for a place to binge watch “30 Rock” or “Law and Order: SVU.” Their free tier will include countless popular and classic features, as well as a lineup of current and former NBC shows that expand in number if you’re willing to upgrade to their premium service. (And that’s including the Peacock Original shows like “Brave New World” you can binge.) With that being said, let’s look at some of the must-watch television shows worth watching when Peacock debuts.
More from IndieWire
- 'The Matrix' Trilogy, 'Jurassic Park' Among Popular Films Leaving Peacock Soon
- The '30 Rock' Reunion Is Superb Cross-Promotional Jargon and Downright Bizarre TV
- 'Intelligence' Review: David Schwimmer Can't Quite Salvage a Senseless Peacock Comedy
Best of IndieWire
- Disney+ Announces 'Falcon and Winter Solider,' 'WandaVision' Release Dates, Return of 'Mandalorian'
- ‘The Lord of the Rings’: Everything You Need to Know About Amazon’s Big Money Adaptation
- 2020 Fall Network TV Schedules: What's Returning, What's New, and What's Canceled on NBC