Salma Hayek is one of those blessed stars who looks younger than her age.
At 46, the Mexican-born beauty still has the va-va-voom curves of her 20s. Lucky lady!
Now, Salma is sharing her beauty secrets with women everywhere with the launch of her 100-product skin, cosmetic and hair line called Nuance Salma Hayek.
"I think every woman should be entitled to preserve their youth, no matter what background they came from or what color they are.
And this really excites me," the actress reveals to Healthy Hollywood.
Salma put acting on hold in order to develop her signature beauty collection. She was inspired by her grandmother, who was an aesthetician and made her own concoctions out of plants and herbs.
Salma uses a lot of the natural ingredients from her youth, such as prickly pear or blue agave, in her products. Plus, she keeps her line wallet-friendly, adding, "When I was creating these amazing products, I didn't want to go high end. I wanted to make sure every woman could afford them."
To help kick off the New Year on the right beauty track, Salma shares with Healthy Hollywood a few of her favorite tricks.
1. If you do one thing, make sure to clean your face at night.
2. Use a green tea gel under eyes when you first wake up to help with puffiness, then use an eye cream.
3. If you have very dry skin, use two different moisturizers: one for AM/PM (use this one first) and one with SPF 30. One of my favorite ingredients included in my creams is tepezchouite. It is a Mexican plant that is known for cell regeneration.
4. The best thing you can do for your face is massage and touch it....really! Don't be afraid to touch it. It is good for circulation and skin toning. It is amazing. It's one of the best things you can do.
5. Try using the coffee firming body cream to help activate circulation. It also helps with healing, for things like stretch marks and scars. You can use this on your whole body, including your face. Use this before going out to look like your skin is glowing.
Nuance Salma Hayek is available exclusively at CVS drugstores or online.
-- Terri MacLeod
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.