"Are we rolling?" Dina Lohan kept asking Dr. Phil McGraw on Monday's episode of McGraw's eponymous talk show, which featured Lohan for the full hour. As viewers were well aware, cameras were indeed rolling, and caught some of Lindsay Lohan's mama's best -- and most bizarre -- quips to date.
Asked to discuss her daughter Lindsay's legal woes, Dina at one point flipped McGraw her middle finger when he told her: "You have come on here and been phony, [and] inauthentic."
Dina told TMZ that she was not drunk at the time of the taping, although her ex, Lindsay's dad, Michael, asked McGraw if she was. "I don't care what it looks like. I'm fine and I don't care what anyone says," the single mother of three told TMZ after preview snippets hit the web in advance of Monday's show. "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour-long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That's their job. I don't blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I'm fine. I'm fine."
Here, Us Weekly rounds up five of Dina's most buzzed-about quotes.
1. "At that point, it happened so fast that it was, I couldn't. Cell phones weren't as inept as they are now so I didn't really have that." - when asked about the time her estranged ex, Michael, broke into her home and why she did not call for help during the incident.
2. "If she was living in New York, five of them would be obsolete." - when McGraw scrolled through a list of her daughter's substance-abuse related arrests and rehab stints.
3. "You're like in your little tie, your little shoes." - noting her interviewer's fashion choices
4. "The truth will prevail." - in response to McGraw calling her "inauthentic."
5. "So we're friends? Nice shoes. I like them by the way. Can we pound that? Oh, no. OK." - before McGraw denied her a fist bump.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Dina Lohan's Dr. Phil Interview: Top 5 Craziest Quotes