Cedric the Entertainer hosts Who Wants to Be a Millionaire starting Sept. 2. Here, the 49-year-old comedian gets real with Us.
1. One of my guilty TV pleasures is Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
2. I own more than 200 hats.
3. I also collect watches.
4. A song on my iPod you wouldn't expect? Luciano Pavarotti's "Caruso."
5. I'm all over the map with my top sports teams: the St. Louis Cardinals, Pittsburgh Steelers and Chicago Bulls.
PHOTOS: Best Dressed TV Show Hosts
6. My rituals before stand-up shows: quiet time and the restroom!
7. My most exotic vacation was to a private island in Fiji.
8. My first concert was Parliament-Funkadelic.
9. I'm an avid golfer.
10. My handicap is about 21; my goal is to break 80.
11. I played football in high school -- for a week.
12. My favorite car is my 1941 Ford truck.
PHOTOS: Worst Celebrity Photoshop Disasters
13. My first TV appearance was on Showtime at the Apollo.
14. My morning ritual is kissing my wife, Lorna.
15. I write songs and jingles.
16. The best fast food: White Castle. Don't judge.
17. My favorite movie of all time is Coming to America.
18. It's on my bucket list to act with Eddie Murphy.
19. I was 10 years old when I first made someone laugh.
PHOTOS: Celebrities at Theme Parks
20. I'm living in NYC during the Who Wants to Be a Millionaire season.
21. I never miss Boardwalk Empire.
22. I'm a romantic guy.
23. I've worn hats since junior high.
24. I love breakfasts at the Goody Goody diner in St. Louis.
25. I want to be on Dancing With the Stars. Oh, Ced got moves!
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Cedric the Entertainer: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me