She was kicked out of the MTV Movie Awards after crashing the stage during Will Ferrell's acceptance speech for his "Comedic Genius Golden Popcorn" award. The barefoot star had the name of her upcoming film #The To Do List written on her chest as she approached Ferrell and tugged at his award. Here are five things you don't know about Aubrey Plaza.
1. Born Aubrey Christina Plaza on June 26, 1984 in Wilmington, DE -- her father is Puerto Rican and her mother is of English/Irish descent.
2. Was named after the song Aubrey, released by the pop/rock group Bread in 1972.
3. At the age of 13, her first boyfriend during high school asked her out by singing onstage in front of an audience. The boyfriend was John Gallagher, Jr., who won a Tony Award in 2007 for Spring Awakening.
4. Her TV debut came in 2006 when she portrayed a page on the comedy 30 Rock.
5. Interned at Saturday Night Live during the show's 2004-05 season.