Angelina Jolie's upcoming film will be a family affair! The Oscar winner's movie "Maleficent," while tells the fairy tale of Sleeping Beauty from the evil queen's perspective, will reportedly feature not one, but three of Jolie and actor Brad Pitt's children! Walt Disney Studios, the company behind the film, had already confirmed that 4-year-old Vivienne will play the young Princess Aurora, who's also being played by Elle Fanning, but Us Weekly is now reporting that 8-year-old Pax and 7-year-old Zahara will have non-speaking roles. "Shiloh was supposed to be in it, too," an unnamed source tells the magazine. "But she was bored and not in the mood during the day her part was supposed to happen, so she ended up not being in the film." However, Shiloh has been on screen before in her dad's 2008 flick "The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons."
"Maleficent" is scheduled to arrive in theaters on March 14, 2014. In the meantime, check out these other up-and-coming celeb offspring, whose movies will be appearing at a theater near you soon.
- Jaden Smith: The 14-year-old son of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith debuted on the big screen alongside his famous father in the 2006 film "The Pursuit of Happyness," and had a hit with 2010's remake of "The Karate Kid," which raked in more than $300 million worldwide. He's also a singer, who often performs with his good pal Justin Bieber. (Maybe you've heard of him?) Smith, who dropped a mix tape earlier this month, will co-star with his dad once again in next summer's sci-fi action flick "After Earth."
- Willow Smith: Jaden's little sis, Willow, who turns 12 on October 31, is also making a name for herself in entertainment. She's been known for songs like "Whip My Hair" and "Fireball," a duet with Nicki Minaj, and for having her own sense of style at such a young age. Just this week, she made headlines for wearing a jacket with the words "I hate everyone" emblazoned across the back, and for recording a cover of Adele's song "Skyfall" theme for the new James Bond movie. Stay tuned, because her big movie moment will come soon! Papa Smith is producing a remake of the 1982 movie musical "Annie," which will star Willow and feature songs from the original flick as well as songs written by the one and only Jay-Z. Production begins in the spring.
- Paris Jackson: She's been ridiculously famous since the day she was born, but that hasn't stopped Paris Jackson, daughter of the late superstar singer Michael, from shying away from the spotlight. The 13-year-old routinely shows up at an events to honor MJ, and she regularly tweets messages about him. She'll begin to step out of Michael's shadow when she plays the mian character in the 2013 movie based on the young adult book Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys. "I love my dad, and I'm proud to be his daughter," Paris explained to Glamour last month. "I just don't think the title 'M.J.'s daughter' fits me. A lot of people think he's the only reason I'm making it, but I want to show that I do have talent and that I can make it if I try. I want to be my own person."
- Connor Cruise: The son of Hollywood heavyweight Tom Cruise, is just on the brink of becoming a big name himself. Seventeen-year-old Connor will co-star with "Thor's" Chris Hemsworth and "The Hunger Games'" Josh Hutcherson in next month's remake of the ensemble action movie "Red Dawn." Remember the original with Patrick Swayze, Charlie Sheen, and Jennifer Grey? Connor's also an in-demand DJ and his dad has been known to show up at his appearances to cheer him on, although there have been no reports of him breaking into his "Risky Business" dance routine just yet!
- Suri Cruise: No, the well-dressed 6-year-old daughter of Cruise and Katie Holmes, doesn't have a movie lined up just yet, but do you really think she's going to let those other children of Hollywood A-listers outdo her?! We don't think so either!
More celebrity features on Yahoo!:
- Exclusive interview with Taylor Swift! (video)
- Lea Michele has finally arrived! The 'Glee' actress responds to pregnancy rumors
- Vanessa Hudgens dons spooky dress at the 'Carrie Diaries' premiere