There's no slowing Angelina Jolie down!
It's been a little over a month since Jolie broke the news that she had a double mastectomy in a self-penned New York Times editorial, but it's "business as usual" at the Pitt-Jolie household, according to the "World War Z" star.
"She's doing great," Pitt, 49, said on Monday on "Good Morning America." "When she wrote her piece we had already come out the other end and we're feeling very good about it."
In her op-ed piece for the New York Times Jolie revealed she carried the "faulty" gene BRCA1. Doctors explained she had an 87 percent risk of developing breast cancer and a 50 percent risk of ovarian cancer (People magazine reports Jolie will also have her ovaries removed).
Pitt explained on GMA that the reaction to Jolie's decision has been a "beautiful thing to watch."
"Her focus now is just to make sure all people have access to the [genetic] testing and know what they can do about it," Pitt revealed.
"We were really surprised and moved [at] how many other people were dealing with the same issue," Pitt told George Stephanopoulos. "Her idea was that someone could learn from her story and she would love to share that."
Continued the actor:
"I've been moved by it from every stage of this thing, especially now, and it seems to be a galvanizing moment for people dealing with this. She's certainly shown that if you do your research that you can make a decision that's the best for you. It doesn't have to be a scary thing. It can be an empowering thing."
From London, to Paris, to Berlin, the Academy Award winning actress has been by her fiancé's side as he's traveled the world to promote the zombie flick, "World War Z."
We're just glad to see a healthy and happy Jolie looking better than ever!
More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!: