With the Oscars now in the rearview mirror, we’re ready to shed the ball gowns and jewels for skinny jeans and stilettos and kick back with Logo’s NewNowNext Awards, a show that highlights the hottest up-and-comers in the biz.
Offbeat categories like, “Most Addictive Reality Star,” “Best New Indulgence,” and “Next Mega Star” practically make you want to vote, and fans can do just that
We nabbed the exclusive nominee list, which has everyone from dancing boss Abby Lee Miller to the hotties from One Direction vying for a Nextie!
Check out the full list of nominees below:
- Allison Williams (“Girls,” HBO)
- Andrew Rannells ("The New Normal," NBC)
- Dave Franco (“Warm Bodies,” Summit Ent.)
- Julianne Hough (“Safe Haven,” Relativity)
- Kerry Washington (“Scandal,” ABC)
- Rebel Wilson (“Pitch Perfect,” Universal)
Next Must-See Movie
- “Fruitvale, Weinstein Company
- “Man of Steel,” Warner Bros.
- “Pacific Rim,” Warner Bros.
- “Star Trek Into Darkness,” Paramount
- “The Great Gatsby,” Warner Bros.
- “The Heat,” Fox
TV You Betta Watch
- “Catfish: The TV Show,” MTV
- “House of Cards,” Netflix
- “Scandal,” ABC
- “The Americans,” FX
- “Veep,” HBO
- “Workaholics,” Comedy Central
Most Addictive Reality Star
- Abby Lee Miller, “Dance Moms,” Lifetime
- Kris Jenner, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” E!
- Naomi Campbell, “The Face,” Oxygen
- Reza Farahan, “Shahs of Sunset,” Bravo
- Tamar Braxton, “Tamar & Vince,” WE tv
Best New Indulgence
- “Arrow,” CW
- Betty F$!king White on Twitter
- George Takei on Facebook
- “Real Husbands of Hollywood,” BET
- Vine App on Twitter
- Adele in Christopher Bailey for Burberry (MTV Music Awards)
- Elle Fanning in Rodarte (Rodarte Campaign)
- Jennifer Lawrence in Dior (Oscars)
- Kelly Rowland in Georges Chakra (Grammy’s)
- Kendall Jenner in Sherri Hill (Sherri Hill Fashion Show)
- Michelle Obama in Jason Wu (State of the Union)
Cause You’re Hot
- Adan Canto, “The Following,” Fox
- Barry Sloane, “Revenge,” ABC
- Henry Cavill, “Man of Steel,” Warner Bros.
- Mahershala Ali, “House of Cards,” Netflix
- Richard Madden, “Game of Thrones,” HBO
- Stephen Amell, “Arrow,” CW
That’s My Jam
- Bruno Mars, “When I Was Your Man,” Atlantic Records
- Ke$ha, “C’mon,” Kemosabe Records/RCA Records
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, “Can’t Hold Us,” Macklemore
- P!nk feat. Nate Reuss, “Just Give Me a Reason,” RCA Records
- Solange Knowles, “Losing You,” Terrible Records
- Tegan and Sara, “Closer,” Vapor/Sire Records
- 2 Chainz, "2 Broke Girls," CBS
- Adam Levine, "American Horror Story," FX
- Joan Collins, "Happily Divorced," TV Land
- Joe Biden, “Parks and Recreation,” NBC
- Johnny Depp, “21 Jump Street,” Sony Picts.
- Ryan Reynolds, “Ted,” Universal Picts.
Host with the Most
- Chris Hardwick, "Talking Dead," AMC, “The Nerdist,” BBCA
- Chelsea Handler, “Chelsea Lately,” E!
- Heidi Hamilton, “That Sex Show,” Logo
- Michelle Buteau, “Best Week Ever,” VH1
- Padma Lakshmi, “Top Chef,” Bravo
- Stephen Colbert, “The Colbert Report,” Comedy Central
Foreign Import of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Maggie Smith
- Nicholas Hoult
- One Direction
Hottest, Sexiest Ink
- Adam Levine
- Colin Kaepernick
- David Beckham
- Zoe Saldana
Best New ‘Do
- Anne Hathaway
- Charlize Theron
- Justin Bieber
- Miley Cyrus
- Nicki Minaj
- Robin Wright
Most Innovative Charity of the Year
- Astraea Lesbian Foundation for Justice
- Born This Way Foundation
- Housing Works
- It Gets Better Project
- The Point Foundation
Don’t forget to mark your calendar for the show, which airs April 15 at 10/9 central on Logo.
More Celebrity Features On Yahoo!:
- Lena Dunham: 'I Don't Think I'd Like' Having a Victoria's Secret Model's Body
- Charlie Sheen's Newest Enemy: The Kids Bullying His Daughter
- Has Taylor Swift's Bubble Burst?