New mom Miranda Kerr only gave birth to her son Flynn nine months ago, but she quickly whipped her post-baby bod back into shape and has now been given the "prestigious honor" of modeling the Victoria's Secret $2.5 million jewel-encrusted Fantasy Treasure Bra in their holiday catalog as well as on the runway during the annually televised Victoria's Secret Fashion Show set to air on November 29 on CBS.
Photos: Young Celebrity Moms
According to the press release, the fancy brassiere -- which features approximately 3,400 hand-placed gems, including 142 carats of diamonds in addition to pearls, citrines, and aqua marines -- was "inspired by an underwater dreamland of luxury, exotic glamour, and sexy aquatic sirens."
"I have always wanted to wear the Fantasy Bra, and when my agent called me and told me, I was so excited. It was really special," Kerr, 28, told Us Weekly.
But not quite as special as the Victoria's Secret Red Hot Fantasy Bra and Panty set that Gisele Bundchen got to sport back in 2000. Her ruby-adorned lingerie was valued at $15 million and made it into the Guinness Book of World Records for being the priciest undergarments ever made.
Still, Kerr said that wearing her bedazzled bra "was magical. Felt like amillion dollars. Or $2.5 million!"
In case you're interested (and if you clicked on this story you probably are), the values of the Victoria's Secret Fantasy Bras over the years are as follows:
- 1999: Heidi Klum models the Millennium Fantasy Bra ($10 million)
- 2000: Gisele Bundchen models the Red Hot Fantasy Bra and Panty Set ($15 million)
- 2001: Heidi Klum models the Heavenly Star Fantasy Bra ($12.5 million)
- 2002: Karolina Kurkova models the Star of Victoria Fantasy Bra ($10 million)
- 2003: Heidi Klum models the Very Sexy Fantasy Bra ($11 million)
- 2004: Tyra Banks models the Heavenly "70" Fantasy Bra (
- $10 million)
- 2005: Gisele Bundchen models the Sexy Splendor Fantasy Bra ($12.5 million)
- 2006: Karolina Kurkova models the Hearts on Fire Fantasy Bra ($6.5 million)
- 2007: Selita Ebanks models the Very Sexy Holiday Fantasy Bra ($4.5 million)
- 2008: Adriana Lima models the Black Diamond Fantasy Miracle Bra ($5 million)
- 2009: Marissa Miller models the Harlequin Fantasy Bra ($3 million)
- 2010: Adriana Lima models the Bombshell Fantasy Bra ($2 million)
What a waste of money, eh?