A new Pepsi ad featuring Kendall Jenner attempts to teach us all an important lesson: apparently, the key to ending police brutality and achieving peace is merely to give law enforcement officials a carbonated beverage. Who knew?
Needless to say, Twitter is having a field day with the ad, calling Pepsi out for using iconic protest imagery to sell soda.
- Ivanka Trump’s Neighbor Watched the Protests Against Her While Sipping a Glass of Wine
- How to Get Your Next Profile Picture to Look Like Melania Trump’s Official Portrait
- Bella Hadid Says She’s Proud to Be Muslim
- Kim Kardashian’s Pain Was a Bit Too Palpable
- Ask a Boss: What Should I Do at Work When My Life Is a Mess?