It’s a tough time for Ivanka Trump’s shift dresses. First, they’re mislabeled at a discount retailer, now they’re being collected and upcycled courtesy of the Radical Dress Society. The society addresses consumers as “comrade” and makes one piece of clothing: a unisex tailored jumpsuit.
You can send your, “gently used, and emphatically discarded” Ivanka Trump–brand clothing to be magically turned into jumpsuits. Best part? They’ll be millennial pink with gold accents.
The Make America Rational Again campaign is a four-step process, detailed on their website:
Phase 1: Collect used Ivanka Trump brand clothing
A final incentive (if you need another) is that the jumpsuit must be comfortable. The co-founders have worn nothing else for over a year.
- In Trump’s America, Rape Is a Preexisting Condition
- Court Rules Same-Sex Couples Can Sue Kim Davis for Refusing to Grant Them Marriage Licenses
- Fyre Festival Organizers Reportedly Blew Their Early Funding on Models and Yachts
- I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
- The Met Gala Exposed Just How Boring Corporate Fashion Has Become