These classic and vintage-inspired sparklers look like they could be family heirlooms on loan, but you won’t have to give them back.
William and Henri
Interlocking three-stone diamond bracelet in 14-karat white gold $15,000, William and Henri
Diamond bangle in 14-karat yellow gold $4,100, Jade Trau
David Alan Jewelry
Signature pavé-diamond cuff in 18-karat rose gold $5,900, David Alan Jewelry
CZ by Kenneth Jay Lane
Cubic-zirconia bracelet in rhodium-plated brass $365, CZ by Kenneth Jay Lane
Pavé-diamond cuff $945, Clay Pot, 22 Spring St., nr. Mott St.; 646-854-2700
Greenwich St. Jewelers
Diamond station bracelet in 14-karat white gold $1,700, 64 Trinity Pl., nr. Rector St.; 212-964-7592
Marquise bracelet with rainbow moonstone and diamonds in 14-karat gold $2,400, Anna Sheffield
Cubic-zirconia tennis bracelet $32, Dessy
Diamond ladder bracelet in 14-karat white gold $1,200, 718-786-2900
Diamond block bracelet in platinum $53,000, Greenwich St. Jewelers, 64 Trinity Pl.
*This article appears in the summer 2017 issue of New York Weddings.
If you buy something through our links, New York may earn an affiliate commission.
- Missouri Lawmakers Joke That Women Who Want Abortions Should Get Them at the Zoo
- Janet Jackson Leaves Husband Just Months After Having a Baby
- Ad-World Insiders on How the Hell That Pepsi Ad Got Made
- The Divorced Flight Attendant Wary of the Pilot Cliché
- The Case Against Showing Your Porn to Your Partner