If you thought that the point of wearing pants was to, at the very least, cover both your legs and your butt, I regret to inform you that you’ve been doing it all wrong. Take the Spring ‘17 collaboration between Vetements and Levi’s, which brings us the lovechild of a pair of high-waisted jeans and assless chaps.
Vetements recently posted a couple of photos on Instagram, one of which shows the full, uh, potential of the item:
Sitting has never been such an adventure.
- Ask Polly: Now That We’re in Our 30s, My Friends Are Abandoning Me!
- Nicole Richie’s Interview High Five Turned Into an Awkward Slap to the Face
- Talking to the Popular Girls, 20 Years Later
- The Reaction to Sean Spicer’s Latest Screw Up in Two GIFs
- Trump’s White House Can’t Even Get the Annual Easter Egg Roll Together