Before you ask: Yes, this is really the voice of Sharon Stone, the movie star. Say it loud: Stone loves Maxine Waters, and she’s really proud. Because it’s 2017 and everything is a Mad Lib now, the Basic Instinct actress recorded a spoken-word poem sharing her respect for the California representative and calling out Bill O’Reilly for his racist, sexist joke at Waters’s expense. “Say it loud,” Stone says. “She’s strong and we’re proud.” Stone shared the video on her Instagram account, confirming that she did the voice work, and crediting Shelly Goldstein for the lyrics and James Brown and Alfred Ellis for the original inspiration. Let’s file this under: Her Heart Was in the Right Place.
- Ivanka Trump’s Neighbor Watched the Protests Against Her While Sipping a Glass of Wine
- Jenna Lyons Is Leaving J.Crew
- How to Get Your Next Profile Picture to Look Like Melania Trump’s Official Portrait
- The Law Student Fantasizing About Anthony Bourdain
- Miranda Lambert Makes History at the Academy of Country Music Awards