Serena Williams and fiancé Alexis Ohanian are celebrating her recent pregnancy announcement with a little getaway. Williams has been posting envy-inducing photos from a deserted beach, complete with majestic ruins overlooking the ocean and a cute couple pic with Ohanian.
The two met at a lunch in approximately May of 2015, according to our scientific deductions, and got engaged this past December. Since Williams labeled her initial pregnancy Snapchat announcement “20 weeks,” it stands to reason that she was already about eight weeks pregnant when she won her record-breaking 23rd Grand Slam in January’s Australian Open. Women are strong as hell.
- Will We Abandon Women’s Rights in the Name of Progressive Politics?
- When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
- Is This the Weirdest Taylor Swift Romance Rumor Yet?
- A Funny Thing Happens When Women Begin to Outearn Their Husbands
- Why Are All the Gays Still Obsessed With Big Little Lies?