This longtime pal of Lena Dunham plays the free-spirited, bohemian artist, Jessa Johansson on Girls, leading the show through its more erratic moments with her character’s rebellious attitude. While onscreen, Jemima Kirke sports everything from a translucent mesh dress to a knit multicolored fuzzy bra. But on the red carpet, she sheds the hipster facade and opts for vintage-inspired frocks. From a satin green cocktail dress from her mother’s vintage boutique Geminola, to a glittery gold Chanel pleated gown, to a silky, high-slitted Rosie Assoulin number, all of her looks evoke a different era. Jemima’s style epitomizes the lived-in look, often wearing vintage jeans and slinky slip dresses.
See all her best looks from the red carpet, from her first role in Tiny Furniture until now, in the slideshow ahead.
- What the San Bernardino Shooter’s Facebook Page Reveals About Domestic Violence
- Spring’s Hottest Look Is a Pair of Jeans That Shows Off Your Entire Bare Butt
- Talking to the Popular Girls, 20 Years Later
- Sheila Abdus-Salaam, First African-American Judge in New York’s Top Court, Found Dead in Hudson River
- The New York Post Has Come Up With Their Greatest Troll Yet