It’s sweaty neck season, but Selena Gomez won’t have to worry about that. The singer debuted a flippy new haircut today on Instagram that reaches just about the back of her neck. Too short to be a lob, too long to be a pixie, it’s a chin-length cut that appears to be angled slightly longer in the front, with shorter layers in the back for texture. The picture looks like it came from photo-shoot Polaroids and seems like a real haircut — not Gomez merely taking out some extensions. Although some of her fans claim it’s not a “new” haircut, it’s still great inspiration for your “Short Hair, Don’t Care” Pinterest board.
- Jesse Williams and Aryn Drake-Lee Divorcing After Five Years of Marriage
- Zeke Thomas Speaks Out for the First Time About Being Assaulted
- Former Bachelor Chris Soules Reportedly Arrested After Fatal Crash
- I Was the Queen Bee: 3 High-School Bullies Describe Their Reigns of Terror
- Serena Williams Responds to Male Tennis Player’s Racist Remark About Her Pregnancy