- 3 large bananas, frozen
- 1 cup peaches, frozen
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Dash of turmeric
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, coconut oil
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- Bee pollen (optional)
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Fresh peaches, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. While oven is preheating, combine the coconut oil, almond, butter and honey in a medium bowl. Add in the oats, a generous pinch of salt, and stir well.
3. Pour into a pan lined with parchment paper and bake for about 20 minutes until golden. Stir halfway through.
Lily Kunin is the voice behind the NYC-based food blog Clean Food Dirty City. Inspired by the chefs in her family as well as her friends who are looking for easy recipes, her mission is to create food that is simple, clean, and flavorful. Follow her blog on Instagram cleanfooddirtycitynyc.