Gigi Hadid had the Instagram-o-sphere in a tizzy when she posted a picture of herself sporting what seemed like a punky pixie cut earlier this morning. However, it is also April 1, which is a poor day to believe everything — if not anything — you see online. Not much later, Hadid updated the caption to reflect her ace prankster skills with a special message to her fans wishing them a “happy April foolz.” Indeed.
- Amber Heard Sues Over Body Double’s Explicit Sex Scenes
- Inside the Dangerous Convergence of Men’s-Rights Activists and the Extreme Alt-Right
- I Wore Melania’s Couture Dress and It Was Terrifying
- Nice of Blake Lively to Tag Along on Ryan Reynolds’s Date With Jake Gyllenhaal
- The Argument for Dresses This Spring