For pre-fall 2017, Gucci has reimagined its iconic white Ace sneaker in a high-top style that comes with removable embroidered patches. The designs, which include crystal-embellished cats and beaded hearts inspired by the Gucci archives, are easily swappable via handy snap buttons. The sneakers retail for $920 and include one patch, and there are nine other quirky options available. Shop a few of our favorites below.
Embroidered Panther Applique $350, Gucci
Embroidered Eye Applique $220, Gucci
Embroidered Bee Applique $350, Gucci
Embroidered Pierced Heart Leather Applique $220, Gucci
Embroidered Owl Applique $220, Gucci
- I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
- The Married Mom Looking for Men at Balthazar
- The Philosophical Fascists of the Gay Alt-Right
- Teens Explain What Adults Don’t Get About 13 Reasons Why
- Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of May 1