Pop star Justin Bieber has embraced a wide range of fashion lewks, from crop tops on the beach to harem pants on the street, right down to teeny facial tattoos and white-boy dreads. However, his latest accessory might just top them all — it’s a $15,000 rose-gold grill covered in pink sapphires, made especially for him by a fellow who calls himself Gold Teeth God. It’s a whole lotta look, even for Biebs.
- I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
- Famous Guests Were Reportedly Warned Not to Go to Fyre Festival in Advance
- Life Lessons From the Great Fyre Festival Disaster
- The Kardashians Just Broke Up With the Stylist They’ve Been Using for a Decade
- Why Wallflowers Don’t Make Friends