Three’s a crowd, but four’s a party. Jeff Goldblum and wife Emilie Livingston welcomed their second child together, a baby boy named River Joe, last week. Their first son together, Charlie Ocean, is 21 months old.
Livingston posted a private photo of the happy foursome on Instagram with the caption, “I can’t believe it’s been a week already! River Joe Goldblum was born 4/7/17 at 8:53am. Charlie Ocean is such a sweet and caring older brother. We couldn’t be happier!!! @jeffgoldblum is our rock and continues to be an exceptionally loving and passionate father! Love my boys!!!”
- What the San Bernardino Shooter’s Facebook Page Reveals About Domestic Violence
- Spring’s Hottest Look Is a Pair of Jeans That Shows Off Your Entire Bare Butt
- Talking to the Popular Girls, 20 Years Later
- Sheila Abdus-Salaam, First African-American Judge in New York’s Top Court, Found Dead in Hudson River
- The New York Post Has Come Up With Their Greatest Troll Yet