Like many a New Yorker who’s been having a rough time, longtime Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin has fled to Los Angeles for a bit. Earlier in her trip, she was photographed at Disneyland with Tony Goldwyn, a.k.a. Fitz from Scandal, while on Wednesday, she was spotted with yet another grey-haired man with dad bod.
Abedin walked the red carpet with multihyphenate David Foster: Canadian-musician-producer-estranged husband of Real Housewife Yolanda Hadid-and-estranged stepfather of Gigi and Bella Hadid. The pair were at the Walk of Fame star ceremony for Haim Saban, the billionaire behind the Power Rangers and a major donor to Clinton’s campaign.
Sources insisted to People that Abedin and Foster are just friends, but one thing’s for sure: Yolanda Hadid and Anthony Weiner, thousands of miles apart, are both frantically and furiously checking Instagram right now.
- Report: Donald and Melania Trump Don’t Sleep in the Same Bed
- GOP Senator Apologizes After Mocking Breast-Cancer Screening Coverage
- The President of the United States Had a Big Day of Playing With Trucks
- 52 Percent of Men Say They Haven’t Personally Benefited From Women Having Access to Birth Control
- Cate Blanchett on the Judgment of Women, Face Mists, and How She’s Moisturized for Over a Decade