On the heels of her terrible, horrible, no good, very bad year, we are pleased to report that Huma Abedin is still capable of enjoying the magic of Disneyland.
Recently, Hillary Clinton’s right-hand woman and the reluctant star of Weiner enjoyed a trip to the Magic Kingdom, accompanied by her son Jordan, Scandal star Tony Goldwyn, and one of his daughters. There, the group enjoyed ice-cream cones and took a spin on the log-flume ride.
This is definitely our favorite politician-actor friend trip since Meryl Streep and Michelle Obama went to Marrakesh together.
- Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
- 11 People in Interracial Relationships on the Intense Experience of Watching Get Out
- The Single Brit Putting ‘Chicken Fillets’ in Her Bra
- Donald Trump Jr. Knows Everyone’s Been Making Fun of Him for How He Sits
- These Women Started a Company to Teach White People How to Be Less Racist