Amid speculation that Chelsea Clinton is going to run for some sort of office, another Clinton has stepped out of the political dynasty for the time being. Tyler – nephew of Hillary and Bill and son of Bill’s half-brother Roger – is officially becoming a professional hot person: The 22-year-old signed a contract with IMG Models, TMZ first reported.
You may recognize Tyler from the 2016 Democratic National Convention, when he joined his aunt onstage for the role of “Hillary Clinton’s super hot nephew Tyler.”
All Clinton needs to do now is learn how to DJ – the default second career of models everywhere – and the Democrats will absolute run him as their first Model/DJ for president in 2044.
- Ivanka Trump’s Neighbor Watched the Protests Against Her While Sipping a Glass of Wine
- How to Get Your Next Profile Picture to Look Like Melania Trump’s Official Portrait
- Bella Hadid Says She’s Proud to Be Muslim
- Kim Kardashian’s Pain Was a Bit Too Palpable
- Ask a Boss: What Should I Do at Work When My Life Is a Mess?