Life is too short for boring plain brownies. FINE, brownies are never boring, but fall ~*SlUtTy BroWnIeS*~ are fun and delicious. They’re pumpkin-flavored and are loaded with all of the Oreo crumbs, whipped cream and caramel drizzle you can imagine. Plus, if you’re one of those people who doesn’t love chocolate (?!!?!?!?) these are definitely for you because they are chocolate-free.
Here’s how to make them:
- Bag of pumpkin cookie mix, like Betty Crocker Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix.
- ½ cup butter; melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp. pumpkin spice
- Bag of Vanilla Oreos
- Box of spice cake mix, like Duncan Hines Signature Spice Cake Mix.
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- Caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
- Spray glass pan with non-stick spray.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg powder to pumpkin spice cookie mix.
- Stir powdered ingredients.
- Add melted butter.
- Add 1 egg.
- Mix together until soft cookie dough forms.
- Spread cookie dough evenly.
- Line Vanilla Oreos on top of the cookie dough layer.
- Start with 1 box cake mix.
- Add ¾ cup vegetable oil.
- Add 1 cup water
- Add 2 eggs.
- Stir together until cake powder is fully dissolved.
- Pour cake mix over the Oreo layer and spread evenly.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Cut and add toppings!
Besides being delicious, they also make for an unreal Instagram.
Adapted from Crumbly In My Tumbly.
For more delicious and magical recipes, follow Cosmo Bites on Facebook!
You Might Also Like