In this new video from the shoe label Gray Matters, backless mules inspire a festive idea: Why not hide Easter eggs under your shoes this weekend? The brand’s founder and creative director Silvia Avanzi imagined an egg-shaped wooden heel and named it the Mildred Egg Mule.
In the promo clip above, Mildred the shoe comes to life as model Quinn Mora, contemplating her options for a practical heel. The shoes come in peach, azure, taupe, yellow, and black suede with a hand-carved, hand-painted (unbreakable) egg-shaped heel, and they’re crafted in Italy by a company that works with brands like Fendi and Dior.
Mildred Egg Mule, $525 at Gray Matters
- Missouri Lawmakers Joke That Women Who Want Abortions Should Get Them at the Zoo
- Janet Jackson Leaves Husband Just Months After Having a Baby
- Ad-World Insiders on How the Hell That Pepsi Ad Got Made
- The Divorced Flight Attendant Wary of the Pilot Cliché
- The Case Against Showing Your Porn to Your Partner