The Cut’s Lindsay Peoples joined NBC New York yesterday to discuss the latest in wedding trends, featuring chic pantsuits and lacy dresses from Elizabeth Fillmore, painterly floral invitations from Shindig Bespoke and others, subtle bouquets in pale shades from Denise Fasanello Flowers, and cakes with delicious toppings from Maman.
Peoples also previewed the New York Weddings event, taking place tomorrow from 5 to 8 p.m. at 180 Maiden Lane in New York City — a one-stop shop for all your wedding-planning needs. New York Weddings editor Alexis Swerdloff will be on hand to answer questions at an Ask the Editors table from 6 to 7 p.m., along with more than 100 of the city’s best caterers, dress designers, florists, jewelers, planners, and more.
- Celebrities Get Angry About Airline’s Leggings Ban
- Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner’s New Neighbors Are Justifiably Annoyed
- The Blaze Has Permanently Banned Tomi Lahren
- The Virgin Ignoring Texts From London
- Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of March 27