Maybe you bought the $34,000 fridge, or maybe you want to match your blender to your shoes. Either way, the dream of Dolce & Gabbana kitchenware is a reality. Following the success of their previous collab, Dolce & Gabbana and Smeg are releasing a line of appliances decked out in colorful Italian motifs. The “Sicily Is My Love” collection will add the breeziness of an Italian island (and the opulence of Domenico and Stefano) to any cramped apartment kitchen. Probably.
The kitchenware won’t be available until October, giving you plenty of time to think of recipes worthy of these appliances. Oh, the things you will bake.
- Trump Demands a Ride in the Queen of England’s Golden Carriage
- Every New Mom Needs a Marnie
- When Women Pursue Sex, Even Men Don’t Get It
- How I Tried and Failed to Be a Cool Boss
- Nice of Melania to Remind Donald What to Do During the National Anthem