These days, the act of smearing moisturizer on your face and the multistep skin-care routine have been rebranded from “chore” to fancy “ritual.” Blame marketers, ITG Top Shelves, or our own increased sense of self, but it’s only a matter of time until all your traditional hygiene practices receive similar repositioning. It will be tough with flossing, though. Dragging a laminated piece of string between your teeth crevices to dig out plaque is a decidedly unsexy experience. But a new, better-designed dental floss called Cocofloss at least makes the experience almost joyful.
Cocofloss 3-Pack $22, Amazon.com
- What the San Bernardino Shooter’s Facebook Page Reveals About Domestic Violence
- Spring’s Hottest Look Is a Pair of Jeans That Shows Off Your Entire Bare Butt
- Talking to the Popular Girls, 20 Years Later
- Sheila Abdus-Salaam, First African-American Judge in New York’s Top Court, Found Dead in Hudson River
- The New York Post Has Come Up With Their Greatest Troll Yet