Victoria Beckham, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Freida Pinto: three women who may rule the best-dressed lists now, but whose previous Met Gala looks include some moments they’d probably rather forget. (And designers and fashion editors didn’t fare much better.)
As we gird our loins for the Rei Kawakubo–themed Met Gala — dress code “avant-garde” — here’s a look at some of the most questionable moments from the annual event over the years. Warning: High-fashion bunny ears, bullfighter costumes, flaming headdresses, and some confusing midriff-baring lie ahead.
- 11 Pairs of Unflattering Pants That Will Make You Look Ugly-Cool
- Succumb to the Siren Song of Unflattering Pants
- Ivanka Trump Reportedly Bribed Her Angry Neighbors With Baked Goods
- Millie Bobby Brown Has Some Simple Makeup Tips She’d Like to Share
- Female Dragonflies Fake Their Own Deaths to Avoid Males