Beyoncé’s “fierce” pregnancy vibes were on full display Saturday night at the inaugural Wearable Art Gala Saturday night. The pop star, along with husband Jay Z and daughter Blue Ivy, appeared at the gala to support her mom, Tina Lawson, who hosted the event with her husband Richard. Jay Z was nattily dressed in a powder blue tux, and Blue Ivy was wearing an adorable Mischka Aoki dress, but neither could compete with Bey’s gorgeous red gown and towering flower headdress.
- I Worked at Fyre Festival. It Was Always Going to Be a Disaster.
- This Fyre Festival Apology Is As Extra As You’d Expect
- Famous Guests Were Reportedly Warned Not to Go to Fyre Festival in Advance
- Bella Hadid Addresses Fyre Festival Fallout
- Life Lessons From the Great Fyre Festival Disaster