Oversized coats and wild patterns took to the streets during Tokyo Fashion Week, which ended Saturday. The street-style crowd wore chunky, bold accessories — belts, rings, and chains were the standouts. Amid many bright colors, blue was the most popular hue, ranging from denim pants to cotton button-downs.
Eccentric hairstyles played with both length and color — see pop duo Amiaya’s Ami and Aya Suzuki rocking their matching pink cuts in the slideshow ahead, with more of the best street style from Tokyo Fashion Week.
- Why Millennial Pink Refuses to Go Away
- Bobbi Brown on Why She Really Left Her Brand and Resisted Making a Contour Palette, and Her Next Moves
- All the Things Women Are Doing Wrong
- Ali Wong Loves Kondo-ing So Much, She Named Her Daughter After It
- Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Talks Nonstop!