On Friday, Vermont senator Bernie Sanders toured one of his state’s beloved institutions: the Ben & Jerry’s factory. As photo evidence indicates, at one point he addressed people from a lectern that made him look like he was popping out of a giant pint of ice cream — which, frankly, is an excellent political strategy.
- What the San Bernardino Shooter’s Facebook Page Reveals About Domestic Violence
- Spring’s Hottest Look Is a Pair of Jeans That Shows Off Your Entire Bare Butt
- Talking to the Popular Girls, 20 Years Later
- Sheila Abdus-Salaam, First African-American Judge in New York’s Top Court, Found Dead in Hudson River
- The New York Post Has Come Up With Their Greatest Troll Yet